Name: Agglomerated submerged arc welding flux SJ602
SAW wire: AWS A5.9 ER309, ER347L, ER316L
Power supply: DC
Category: electroslag strip cladding of stainless steel
Industry: nuclear vessels, hydrogenation reactor, pressure vessel, etc.
Description: welding flux SJ602 is agglomerated flux for electroslag strip cladding. It is used with constant voltage DC power. With stable electroslag welding process, the flux provides good weld bead appearance and fast slag removal. Additional features are good joint between weld passes, no recarburization and small chromium depletion. Welding flux SJ602 is suitable for electroslag cladding with 30-75mm wide strip. It is used for cladding of nuclear vessels, hydrogenation reactors and pressure vessels that are made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, in combination of suitable strips (ER309L, ER347L, ER316L). It is also used in cladding with wires.
Package: damp-proof packing, 25kg/bag
1. We get values in data sheets from tests carried out in accordance to AWS and GB standard procedure. They only represent values we get under those conditions. They are not to be taken as guarantees. As to welding, individual test results may vary depending on experience & technique, flux type, base metal, joint preparation, flux preparation, ampere, voltage, etc.
2. If welding fluxes are stored in improper environment or influenced by condensed moisture, anyway, they get damp, please dry them at 300-350℃ for 2 hours before usage.
3. Please clean the rust, oil, water on base metal before welding.
4. Add minumum 20% new flux when using recovered flux to avoid welding defects and maintain welding performance & mechanical properties.
5. Please control parameters properly, like preheat temperature, interpass temperature, cooling rate.