SN AG CU LEAD FREE Solder bar
Tin Silver copper alloy
Rectangle of Stick or bar
SGS and REACH report comply with ROHS
Neutral packing with double corrugated cartons
1. Composition: Tin and Copper
2. Dimension of solder bar: 33cm * 2.0cm * 1.5cm, around 700grams/pc.
3. Melting temperature 227℃ and Working temperature 270℃ for the bar in wave soldering and hot-dip soldering.
4. Features: a) Smokeless, Little splash, Bright and Stable spot.
b) No corrosion, high insulation resistance and no-clean.
c) Little residues, Good wet ability and excellent oxidation resistance.
d) Quick melting speed and good fluidity
5. Lead free solder bar Specification:
Lead free solder bar
Liquid phase temperature
Suitable for use with standard wave soldering/solder posts
Storage information and
Store in a cool, dry, non-corrosive environment. Product warrantee period of 1 years
Chemical composition of solder alloy
Maximum threshold of impurities in solder alloy
Notes: This product and all components are compliant with RoHs and GB/T 20422-2006
Generally used in Lighting, LED, PCB, Precise instruments, Electronic components, Audio and Sound system and so on.
1. Dimension: 33cm*2.0cm*1.5cm, around 700grams/pc
2. Package: 20kgs/box, 2boxes/carton.
3. Dimension of box: 34.3cm*16cm*7cm.
4. Dimension of carton: 36.5cm*18cm*16cm.
1. Samples are shipped by Express or by air.
2. 10-20 days after receiving the deposit transported by sea or by air.
1. Reply the inquiry within 24 hours.
2. As a Manufacturer, we can offer much more competitive price than trade company.
3. We arrange delivery as soon as possible
4.There are preferential policies for long-term customers
5. Provide Free Samples for testing.
6. Spectrum analyzer--technical support