Rectangle of Stick or bar
99.3% Tin and 0.7% Copper
Wave and hot dip soldering
SGS report comply with ROHS standard
1. Application: Generally used in Lighting, LED, PCB, Precise instruments, Electronic components, Audio and Sound system and so on.
Wave soldering and hot dip soldering with a melting point of 227°C and operating temperature of 270°C.
Good performance in wave/hot dip soldering
2. Certificate: SGS Report, Comply with ROHS standard & REACH Report for 53 Substance of Very High Concern(SVHC)
3. Composition: Tin and Copper
4. Diameter of solder wire: 0.5mm~5.0mm.
1.Thanks to high purity solder and fast melting speed, our Sn99.3 Cu0.7 water-soluble tin lead solder wire and solder bar can offer high soldering speed. Due to superb flux formulations, it gives very little rosin splatters and ultra clean solder joints. The solder joint is firm, sufficient and bright.
2. Furthermore, our product is pretty economical. It can produce the maximum quantity of firm solder joints, by depending on the lowest consumption rate of solder. The energy consumption is relatively low.
3. In addition, our product features superior electrical conductivity. It does not cause any core breakage, splash or undesirable odor.
4. Other prominent characteristics include fast soldering speed, favorable soldering effect, superb wetting property, as well as nice fluidity.
1.Dimension: 33cm*2.0cm*1.5cm, around 700grams/pc
2. Package: 20kgs/box, 2boxes/carton.
3. Dimension of box: 34.3cm*16cm*7cm.
4. Dimension of carton: 36.5cm*18cm*16cm.
All the cartons are exporting double corrugated carton, wrapped by PVC stripes to avoid damage during transportation.
10-20 days after receiving the deposit
1. Reply the inquiry within 24 hours.
2. As a manufacturer, we can offer much more competitive price than trade company
3. Good quality and professional suggestion
4. Delivery on time.
5. Various of Composition available.
6. Provide free Samples for testing.
7. Spectrum analyzer--technical support to help customers to analyze their samples.