Torch common faults and troubleshooting
1) there is "horn, horn" sound (blasting) and continuous fire extinguishing. Is due to the torch used for too long, acetylene impurities, especially calcium hydroxide and other soot in the suction pipe wall attached too thick. Exclusion with pipette diameter smaller than the first wire scraping the inside of the soot, especially at the end of the pipette hole at 10mm, but also to be cleaned.
(2) suction capacity is small, the flame is small. Is due to the thicker oxygen valve needle ash or oxygen valve needle bending and injection pipe holes and oxygen regulating valve hole is not coaxial, should be cleared of fouling and alignment valve.
(3) There is no suction capacity, but also countercurrent phenomenon. Due to shoot suction hole at the nozzle or nozzle impurities. If the tip is not blocked, acetylene rubber tube should be removed, with fingers to block the nozzle and open the oxygen regulator valve so that the oxygen back to the impurities from the acetylene pipe connector. If necessary, the mixture pipe can be removed to remove internal impurities. If the tip is blocked, use a needle and emery cloth to clean the spatter.
(4) After igniting the flame suddenly big suddenly small. Due to the oxygen valve needle thread wear, with the gap is too large, so that the valve stem and needle hole caused by different, need to replace the oxygen valve needle.
(5) acetylene joint reflux. Mainly coincide with the oxygen valve needle loosening leak, should be tightened.
(6) In the welding of large welding parts or preheating weldment, continuous fire extinguishing and so on. The reason is that the temperature of the tip and the mixture pipe is too high or the tip is loose. At this time should be closed acetylene, the tip immersed in water to cool or tighten the nozzle, or asbestos rope moistened with water, the welding nozzle and the mixture wrapped around the tube.